Current Most Popular Post

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New feature! Introducing "Weekend Reads"

Another new improvement to the blog. I'd like to introduce you to my new concept: Weekend Reads!

I've been considering doing this for a while now, but it was just until now that I've decided to do it.

So, "what are Weekend Reads?". Let me explain:

Each weekend, on Saturday, I will publish a list of my favorite articles of the recent week, from my favorite blogs. These articles will be hand picked, and not just "pumped out". That means that I won't just go searching for links to add - I will only add my favorite articles that I think you'll find interesting. Occasionally, I will refer you to a previous post from this blog, or another blog, if it goes with the content of the week's articles.

This will give you something to read about, while I get a break from blogging. I will publish it Saturday morning, and will resume normal blogging again on Monday. This will keep me rested, and let you catch up on some good articles you may have missed.

Here's the quick features list:
  • An overview of the last week on this blog - popular posts, and an update on what's going on "behind the scenes".
  • My favorite posts and articles from fellow blogs, that I hope you'll enjoy.
  • A new Q&A time, which I will introduce tomorrow, for the next week's Weekend Reads. :)
I hope that you will enjoy this new "feature" of the blog. I do need the rest, but I also would like it to become an good asset to your reading list.

Please, let me know if you've got suggestions or thoughts on this. I really want to hear from you. Your suggestions can, and will help influence the way this blog works, in a good way!

Thanks folks, and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment