Current Most Popular Post

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend Reads Q&A

Time to introduce an idea that I am really excited about, but that I need your help and participation with!

Yesterday we introduced the new "Weekend Reads" feature. Part of that is the new Q&A addition!

Here's how it will work:


All week long, anyone who reads my blog will be free to submit any and all questions that they might have, about pen related things. I'd like to keep it fairly short, so questions like "explain how a fountain pen works" will be saved for an entire article, if that makes sense. :)

Then, after collecting questions throughout the week, I will publish answers to them every Saturday, to be included in the Weekend Reads post.

Here's what I need help with:


I need you folks to simply ask questions! If you have a question about anything: "what's my favorite ink?" - "where can I buy pens from?" - "how do I get a good deal on eBay?" - Anything at all! Just ask away. I can't do this without your help. :)


If I don't get enough participation, I'll have to discontinue this, which would be sad.

I know that out of my many subscribers and readers, there has to be at least 3-4 of you a week who can ask a question, right? I know you all can do it!

Please direct your questions here. I will let you know if you're question will be included in the Weekend Reads. If I feel it's important enough to warrant it's own article, I'll let you know that too. :)

Again, I really need your help with this, so if you have a question, don't be shy about asking. I really want to hear from you.

Regards,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment