Current Most Popular Post

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

777 Pen Repair SUPER sale!!!

If you're looking for amazing deals on fabulous pens - you're in a good place! If you've just spent the last of your monthly pen-budget, you may want to leave right now. :)

I have a bunch of pens and nibs that have been sitting around my shop, taking up space. I decided I needed to clear things out a bit! So, you're going to benefit from my inventory clearing!

If you're liking the pens and/or nibs you see on this page, you better act quick! These are going to go FAST.

I'm going to number each pen/nib for sale, that way when you email me, you can reference a number. Makes it easy for all of us!

All prices included priority shipping within the USA. International customers are welcome! If you're outside the USA, please just shoot me an email so we can discuss shipping options. I try to keep shipping as low as possible, so anyone can have a chance at these pens. I'd be happy to talk with you and work out a deal!



At the bottom of the page is a writing sample of each nib. I'm just letting you know it's down there so you're not wondering where it is in the description. :)

Let's begin:

First up - #1 Pelikan M800 NIB ONLY - Medium cursive italic by: 777 Pen Repair
This is a fabulous Pelikan nib unit! Super-smooth, great variation, and excellent flow. This nib is sure to please you if you're looking for a medium sized cursive italic that writes great!  Price: $200.00 shipped! Normally, a custom ground Pelikan cursive italic would run you around $220.00, so I'd say this is a pretty good deal!

Please excuse the water droplets on the nib. The nib is in excellent cosmetic shape. Those are not blemishes, just water droplets!




ON HOLD!
#2 Pelikan M205 (white with rhodium trim) with a broad stub by: 777 Pen Repair
This is a GORGEOUS Pelikan! I love the white and rhodium. I have to say, I almost kept this one for myself. :) Nib is superb, and writes buttery-smooth, with excellent variation for a stub. This pen comes with all the original boxes and paperwork! The beautiful packaging on this pen makes it a wonderful gift pen, or desktop display. The warranty papers have never been touched, and the pen is practically new. It was only inked to grind the nib. Normal price: $130.00 - My price: $100.00 shipped! Grab this amazing pen while it lasts!



#3 - SOLD (IN UNDER 20 MINUTES)!
#3 TWSBI Diamond 530 with a broad cursive italic by: 777 Pen Repair
This is the original TWSBI 530. It has now been replaced by the newer 540. This pen is still a fabulous pen! The nib on this is an amazing custom broad CI. It writes smooth as butter on a hot pan! Excellent variation as well! This pen comes with all the original packaging, box, and other goodies. It's in excellent condition and exhibits slight wear from use. It has been thoroughly cleaned and re-greased so it functions like new! Normal price: $70.00 - My Price: $50.00 shipped!





#4 -SOLD!
#4 TWSBI Diamond 540 (NIB ONLY) broad stub by: 777 Pen Repair
A fabulous nib! This fits the new TWSBI 540, or the older 530. This is the newer 540 version though. I have ground it to a buttery-stub! Very smooth, and wonderful line variation! Comes with the original nib case. Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped!



#5 -SOLD!
#5 TWSBI Diamond 540 (NIB ONLY) broad stub by: 777 Pen Repair (an exact duplicate of #4 above)


A fabulous nib! This fits the new TWSBI 540, or the older 530. This is the newer 540 version though. I have ground it to a buttery-stub! Very smooth, and wonderful line variation! Comes with the original nib case. Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped!




#6 Jinhao fountain pen with a medium stub by: 777 Pen Repair
Great pen! These Jinhao's are fabulous pens for the price. They are usually underrated however, because of common nib problems. When you're buying it from me however, you know the nib is good! This pen sports a medium stub. Smooth, and small enough to work in any setting! Variation is excellent as well! Each Jinhao pen comes with a red gift-box, and a cartridge converter for filling. Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped! This a whole lot of pen for the money! A great deal for a pen with a custom ground nib! Most nibmeisters would charge you $40.00 just to grind the nib, no pen included!






SOLD!
#7 Jinhao X750 "snakeskin" with a broad cursive italic by: 777 Pen Repair
Great pen! I LOVE the weight/design of the Jinhao X750 series. Very balanced, and the grip has a slight matte texture that makes it so pleasant to hold. This pen features an incredibly smooth broad cursive italic! Superb line variation too! This nib is a real treat! Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped!






SOLD!
#8 Jinhao X450 "red-swirl" with a broad stub by: 777 Pen Repair
I really like the loo of this pen. The red coloration has a sheen to it like an urishi pen. A darker red undertone shines through at certain angles. Very pretty! The nib is fabulous too. A buttery-smooth stub, with great variation! Each Jinhao pen comes with a red gift-box, and a cartridge converter for filling. Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped!







SOLD!
#9 Jinhao X750 "flighter" with a broad stub by: 777 Pen Repair


NOTICE - THIS PEN HAS SWAPPED NIBS WITH #7. IT NOW FEATURES A BROAD CURSIVE ITALIC instead of the stub it originally had. Please connect the #7 writing sample with this pen, as that is the nib it now has. :)


This nib, and pen make an amazing combo! I was very tempted to keep this one for myself. The pen is an all steel "flighter". It looks so sweet! Again, the matte-black grip is extremely comfortable, and the pen is very well balanced. This pen features an incredibly smooth broad cursive italic! Superb line variation too! This nib is a real treat! Each Jinhao pen comes with a red gift-box, and a cartridge converter for filling. Normal price: $60.00 - My price: $45.00 shipped!






Here is the promised writing sample of all the nibs. Each sample has the pens number by it, so you can identify them easily. Click on the image to view it in "super-sized" mode. This will allow you to see the full writing sample of each nib.



TO PURCHASE A PEN: Simple send me an email letting me know which pen(s) you want. First email with a firm "I'll take it" holds the pen. Email me quick, before these great deals get snapped up!

Regards,
777 - Tyler Dahl

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pens and excellent prices.  They should sell quickly.  Right now I'm getting set to send you some work, so I think I'll pass on this fine lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, they're tough to resist. ;) Only three pens left now! I hope the white Pelikan M205 sells, or else I'm going to start thinking of keeping it again... :D

    ReplyDelete