Current Most Popular Post

Friday, June 8, 2012

Computer issues temporarily resolved

Well, I am very fortunate to be able to say that my computer issues have been temporary resolved. I am now able to resume some email communication, as well as do some blogging.

But, my computer hard disk is still warning me of an imminent failure, so I will be very cautious, and will be making regular back-ups.

That being said, I will also have to eventually replace the hard disk. Perhaps not just yet, but I can’t keep my computer like this for too long. When I do replace it, there will be an obvious disruption to any email communications for about 2–3 days. I will let everyone know when I am preparing to do this.

Once again, thank you for your patience everyone! I will be attended to as many emails as possible today. If you don’t get an email you expected, please let me know. There is a chance that some emails may be MIA due to the hard drive errors. Just send me another one to: tyler@tylerdahlpens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment