Current Most Popular Post

Monday, December 19, 2011

Been out of the loop for a few days now...

I've been totally busy the last few days, and haven't had more than a few minutes total to be on the computer. I do apologize for not updating the blog, and to anyone who is awaiting an email response from me. I will make my best attempt to get to all your emails today.


Blogging will be a little less scheduled for the next week or two, being the holiday season. I don't want to get to busy with this, and miss other important things (not the the blog is unimportant).


I'm going to make a few changes to some things around here. First one is this:



I am closing my twitter account. I find that twitter is really not that useful for connecting with customers, and I have also gotten some very inappropriate spam from them, which I find rather offensive. Thus, I will be closing that, and probably won't be doing it ever again, unless twitter gets a better filter for blocking people.

Secondly, I am going to need all of your advice on something. I want to hear you opinions on this matter: On how often, and what type of content I should post to the blog.

Here's the two options:

1) Longer, more detailed posts to the blog. Reviews, articles, how-to's (with lots of pictures and videos), etc. All of this can be done, but will require me to post less often. Perhaps 2 times a week, depending on what I'm doing (videos take a long while to make).

2) Shorter, more "bite-sized" posts that can be read quickly on the go. These will typically be mini reviews, short articles, or other random stuff like that. With shorter less detailed articles, I should be able to post more often - about what I do now.

I want to know what you would like more. You can leave me a comment or email me with your preference. I'd really appreciate you input, because I need it. :)

Thirdly and lastly, I wanted to remind everyone that while I will be busier than normal during the Christmas season, I will still be taking in pens for repair all of December.


That's all for now guys. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the blog posts. Have a gret holiday season everyone!

Regards,
Tyler Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment