Current Most Popular Post

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My new pen is here!

Well, if you listened to the Weekend Reads podcast last Saturday, you probably heard that I ordered (another!) new pen. :)

The MonteVerde Invincia Stylus.

This is one pen that I am very excited to play around with and review. It's sweet looking, writes amazingly well, and has a touch0screen capable tip on it!




Feast your eyes upon this beauty! 

Matte black, and styled like a weapon!

Only pen I've ever seen with a titanium coated black nib!


This pen has awesomeness written all over it. Keep your eyes peeled for the full review sometime in early March. Be sure to subscribe to the blog so you don't miss out!

Questions and comments welcome. Let me know what you think of the MonteVerde Invincia Stylus.

No comments:

Post a Comment