Current Most Popular Post

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smoke TWSBI 540!

This just arrived in the mail, and I was so excited, I had to share!

I've been patiently (well, not really) stalking my mailbox the last few days, eagerly awaiting the arrival of this.

In case you were unaware, I am a TWSBI fanatic. :) As usual, this pen has outdone my expectations so far, and exhibits the typical TWSBI quality (which is very high).



The latest addition to my herd: A new Smoke TWSBI 540, with a M nib!

TWSBI looks good in black!

And I love the contrast between the chrome trim, and semi-transparent smoke body.

Medium nib this time - decided to try something new for once. :)

A happy little family of TWSBIs!


I'm really excited about this pen (in case you couldn't tell ;), and I'm looking forward to making an updated review of the TWSBI 540 with this.

Anyone else buy one of the new colored 540s? 

No comments:

Post a Comment